This Policy applies to all Customers and Users. The Customer who holds the account with ICEHOOK is responsible for making sure all or other Users under the same account understand and agree to this Policy.
As used in this Policy, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
Customer - A “Customer” is anyone who purchases or uses ICEHOOK Services.
User - A “User” is anyone who visits our websites or uses the ICEHOOK Services.
Personal Information - “Personal Information” is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Examples include name, address, telephone number, email address, Social Security number, and financial account number.
Personal Information does not include Published Listing Information as discussed in more detail below or information that is readily available to the public through no fault of ICEHOOK.
Anonymous Information - “Anonymous Information” means information that does not directly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User.
Aggregate Information - “Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of Customers or Users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Aggregate Information is a kind of Anonymous Information.
Website - “Website” means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (mobile phone, laptop, PC, tablet, etc.) or protocol (HTTP, WAP, FTP or other) is used to access the page or location.
In this Policy, we use the term website other similar terms such as “Internet site,” “site,” and “web page.”
1. Information - We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our Services and our business relationship with you, including contact information; billing information, equipment, performance, ICEHOOK’s website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our Services or websites. Information may be collected when you give it to us with the intent to purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide; when we collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services; or when we obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
2. Disclosure - We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose, and we maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. We have appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by ICEHOOK.
We share your Personal Information only with non-ICEHOOK companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to perform those services. We require those non-ICEHOOK companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy, and we do not provide Personal Information to non-ICEHOOK companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent. We may provide Personal Information to non-ICEHOOK companies or other third parties for purposes such as emergencies, pursuant to court orders, identity verification to prevent fraud and identity theft, enforcing of property rights, or obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your ICEHOOK billing statements.
3. Privacy Controls - You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us. You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from ICEHOOK, including marketing contacts made via telephone, email and text messaging by notifying ICEHOOK. We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy. We are happy to correct information found to be inaccurate. Customers may verify that appropriate corrections have been made.
4. Exclusions - Information that you provide to non-ICEHOOK companies is not covered by this Policy. If you use public forums — such as social networking services, Internet bulletin boards, chat rooms, or blogs on ICEHOOK or non-ICEHOOK websites — you should be aware that any Personal Information you disclose publicly can be read, collected, or used by others. Once you choose to reveal Personal Information on such a site, the information is publicly available, and ICEHOOK cannot prevent distribution and use of that information by other parties.
ICEHOOK may enter into written product or service agreements with business customers that contain specific provisions related to the confidentiality, security or other handling of information. When provisions of a written product or service agreement differ from or conflict with the provisions of this Policy, the terms of the written agreement will apply. In all other instances, the terms of this Policy apply.
5. Security - We have established electronic and administrative safeguards designed to secure the information we collect, to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of that information and to ensure it is used appropriately. Although we strive to keep your Personal Information secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as the result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this Policy). We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine that ICEHOOK has experienced a security breach and there is a reasonably likely risk of identity theft, or where otherwise required by law.
6. Online Advertising - ICEHOOK works hard to detect and prevent junk emails (also referred to as “spam” emails) from ever reaching your computer, however, if you are receiving unwanted spam from an ICEHOOK email address, please contact us for assistance.
You have the option of filing a complaint with the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection, using an online form, or by calling toll-free 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-328-4357). Other rights and remedies also may be available to you under federal or other applicable laws.